奥鹏远程网络教育大学英语b统考阅读理解

[复制链接]
查看1574 | 回复0 | 2021-9-13 22:20:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
奥鹏远程网络教育大学英语b统考阅读理解
1Paul couldn't sleep last night. (昨晚保罗睡不着。) He woke up early and sat up, and then he lay down again. He felt terrible. "I must be sick," he thought. "but I must study for that test."
He got up and looked for his history notebook. He finally found it under a pile of clothes on a chair. He went over his history notes, but he couldn't remember any of the facts in the notes. "What shall I do?" he thought. He felt terrible.
Just then Paul's telephone rang. He put down his notebook and picked up the telephone.
"Good morning," Jack's voice said, "You must be wrong about that test."

"What do you mean?" Paul asked weakly.
"We're not going to have the test today." Jack said. "I wrote down the date in my notebook. The test will be next Wednesday; it isn't today. How do you feel this morning?"
    "Fine," said Paul. "Just fine!" Suddenly he really felt fine.
1Paul felt uneasy (忧虑) because he was seriously ill.
A.T
B.F
答案B
2It seemed that Paul was good at history.
A.T
B.F
答案B
3Paul felt fine at once after the telephone call.
A.T
B.F
答案A
4“How do you feel this morning?” From this question we can see Jack knew Paul very well.
A.T
B.F
答案A
5We can guess from the passage that Jack is more careful than Paul.
A.T
B.F
答案A
奥鹏远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础统考题库
整套题库,整理归类完毕,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,一次通过,索取请加QQ: 81442400

2Dear Professor Liu,
Please accept my greeting from New York. (尊敬的刘教授,请接受我来自纽约的问候。)I am just beginning my graduate (研究院) studies here at this university. It is the third week of classes now. My roommate, Tom, is also a graduate student like me. He is studying biology (生物学). He is from Houston. We are now on good terms.
Our dormitory (学生宿舍) is well equipped (配备). There are all kinds of electric home appliances(电器). But we don't have a TV set. I am going to buy one this afternoon. The view on the window is pleasant, and the weather is hot in the summer right now. It is about 38 degrees outside the room. But we have air conditioning in the room, so I feel OK.
How are you getting on? Are you still working on your paper now?
Please say "Hello" to those who have taught me. I miss all of you very much.
Love
Wang Hui
1)、Wang Hui is writing to her former teacher.
A.T
B.F
答案:A
2)、From the passage, we know that Wang Hui is a new graduate student in New York.
A.T
B.F
3)、Tom is from Houston.
A.T
B.F
4)、Wang Hui thinks her dormitory is too big.
A.T
B.F
答案:B
5)、Wang Hui is going to move to another room.
A.T
B.F
3In the UK, in business situations, when you meet someone for the first time you shake hands and say, "How do you do?".在英国,在正式的商务场合,当你与某人第一次见面会与对方握手并问候对方您好”)This is not really a question, and the reply to it is another greeting such as "How do you do?" or "Hello" or "I'm very pleased to meet you" or, if you have met the person sometime before, "It's good to see you again".
    You don't shake hands every time you meet someone, you just greet them. If you are invited to someone's house for dinner, it is usual to take a present - some chocolates or flowers or, if you know them quite well, a bottle of wine. If you do not know the host well, don't be the last person to leave. Telephone the next day to thank the host for the meal. English people don't like to talk about personal things, and tend to avoid religion, politics and money.
    Good topics for small talk (闲谈) are the weather, holidays, weekend activities, gardens and architecture (建筑物), especially houses and homes. When you go to a pub or bar, it's usual to take turns to buy a drink for everyone in your group and pay for the drinks when you get them from the bar and before you drink them.
1)、The first paragraph tells us how to greet someone in business situations.
A.T
B.F
2)、If you are invited to someone's house for dinner, it's better to leave before the last guest leaves if you don't know the host quite well.
A.T
B.F
3)、English people don't like talking about money and marriage.
A.T
B.F
4)、In the last paragraph the sentence “…, it's usual to take turns to buy a drink for everyone in your group…” means it's usual to go Dutch (平摊费用).
A.T
B.F
5)、The subject matter of the passage is British way of greeting people.
A.T
B.F
4The word “day” has two meanings. 单词“day”有两个意思。)When we talk about the number of days in a yearwe are using “day”to mean 24 hours. But when we talk about day and nightwe are using “day” to mean the time between sunrise and sunset. Since the earth looks like a ballthe sun can shine on only half of it at a time. Always one half of the earth is having day and the other half night. A place is moved from day into night and from night into day over and over by the spinning (旋转) of the earth. At the equator (赤道) day and night are sometimes the same length. They are each twelve hours long. The sun rises at 6 o'clock in the morning and sets at 6 o'clock in the evening. For six months the North Pole is tilted (倾斜) toward the sun. In those months the Northern Hemisphere (半球) gets more hours of sunlight than the Southern Hemisphere. Days are longer than nights. South of the equator nights are longer than days. For the other six months the North Pole is tilted away from the sun. Then the Southern Hemisphere gets more sunlight. Days are longer than nights. North of the equator nights are longer than days. Winter is the season of long nights. Summer is the season of long days.
1When the Western Hemisphere is having daythe Eastern Hemisphere is having night.
A.T
B.F
答案A
2A place is moved from day into night and from night into day over and over by the pulling of the earth.
A.T
B.F
答案B
3At the equator day is as long as night sometimes.
A.T
B.F
答案A
4When the North Pole is tilted toward the sunthe Northern Hemisphere gets less sunlight.
A.T
B.F
答案B
5When it is winter in Chinathe North Pole is tilted away from the sun.
A.T
B.F
答案A

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则