大学英语b统考题库阅读理解

[复制链接]
查看1806 | 回复0 | 2021-9-13 22:18:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学英语b统考题库阅读理解
1Jimmy is a very kind young man, he works in a big supermarket.(吉米是个很善良的年轻人,在一家大超市工作。)His workmates like him very much.
    Last month Jimmy caught a bad cold, he stayed in bed for about two weeks. But after he got well, something happenedhe couldn't stop winking(眨眼). When he stayed at home. he was all right as usual. But if he went out, he couldn't stop his eyes from winking.
    Jimmy went to work the next morning. On the way he met a policeman and winked at him. The policeman felt surprised but said nothing. Then he met an old man and winked at him. The old man thought he must be mad. But still he didn't say a word.
    Real trouble started when he met women. First he met a young lady. He winked at her. The woman's face turned red, and ran away as fast as she could. And then he met an old woman who carried a walking stick. Jimmy winked at her, she looked closely at him. Jimmy winked again. Without saying a word, she hit Jimmy on the head with her walking stick.

“Take that!” she cried out “This is a lesson for you.”
    Poor Jimmy! How could he explain it? He ran away quickly.
    From then on, he always wears a pair of dark glasses when he goes out.
1)、Jimmy had to stay in hospital for a long time.
A.T
B.F
答案:B
2)、When he stayed at home,he couldn’t control his eyes of winking.
A.T
B.F
3)、The young lady felt surprised when Jimmy winked.
A.T
B.F
答案:A
4)、Jimmy winked at the young lady because he loved her very much.
A.T
B.F
5)、The old woman hit Jimmy because Jimmy winked at her.
A.T
B.F
奥鹏远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础统考题库
整套题库,整理归类完毕,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,一次通过,索取请加QQ: 81442400

2Peter wondered why he didn't have many friends.皮特很想知道为什么他的朋友不多。) The reason was he was always taking, never giving.
    One day Peter told Bill, “I'd like to give a party on Saturday, I'd like you to come and bring Martha, too.”“Thanks, Peter. We'd be happy to come.”“Perhaps you'd like to bring your violin. You and Martha sing well together. I'm sure everyone will want you to sing for us.”That was how Peter began to plan his party. Next he asked another friend, Betty, to bring a cake.“You make the best cake in the world, Betty, and I like to eat your cake better than have one from the bakery.”Peter invited a few other friends to come to his party. He didn't forget to ask something from each one of them. He even asked Jim and Mary Jackson to let him give the party at their house! They agreed.
    The party was a big success. However, as the guests were leaving, they said“Thank you ”to Bill and Martha for the music, Betty for the cake, the Jacksons for the use of the house and to others for their hard work. To Peter they just said,“Thanks for the invitation.”
1)、The party was held at Peter's friend's house.
A.T
B.F
2)、The Jacksons did hard work for the party.
A.T
B.F
3)、All his friends liked Peter.
A.T
B.F
4)、Peter tried his best to give the party.
A.T
B.F
5)、From the story, we can see Peter was a selfish man.
A.T
B.F
3A public house which was recently bought by Mr. James is up for sale.詹姆斯先生最近买的一个酒吧又要出售了。) He is going to sell it because it is haunted (闹鬼的). He told me that he could not go to sleep one night because he heard a strange noise coming from the bar. The next morning, he found that the doors had been blocked by chairs and the furniture had been moved. Though Mr. James had turned the lights off before he went to bed, they were on in the morning. He also said that he had found five empty whisky bottles which the ghost () must have drunk the night before. When I suggested that some villagers must have come in for a free drink, he shook his head. The villagers have told him that they will not accept it even if he gives it away.
1)、Mr. James was the owner of the public house.     
A.T
B.F
2)、Mr. James had not turned off the lights that night.
A.T
B.F
答案B
3Mr. James built the house.      
A.T
B.F
答案B
4Mr. James found sixty empty bottles.   
A.T
B.F
答案B
5The writer of the passage believes Mr. James' story.   
A.T
B.F
答案B

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则