2022年9月奥鹏远程网络教育大学英语b统考题库

[复制链接]
查看1918 | 回复0 | 2022-8-18 14:23:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2022年9月奥鹏远程网络教育大学英语b统考题库

一、交际英语
1.- ___________! Welcome to the party.
- Merry Christmas! It's very kind of you to invite us.
A.Happy birthday
B.Merry Christmas
C.Congratulations
D.Have a good day
答案B
2.- How was your trip to London, Jane?         
- ___________
A.Oh, wonderful indeed.
B.I went there alone.
C.The guide showed me the way.
D.By plane and by bus.
答案A
3.- Thank you ever so much for your lovely gift.
- _________
A.Never mind
B.I'm glad you like it.
C.Please don't say so.
D.No, It's not so good.
答案B
4.- I wonder if I could use your computer tonight?         
- ___________ I'm not using it right now.
A.Sure, here you are.
B.I don't know.
C.It doesn't matter.
D.Who cares?
答案A
5.- What's wrong with you, dear?
- _________
A.I didn't go to school.
B.I have a terrible headache.
C.I took the kids shopping today.
D.It is a beautiful dress.
答案B
奥鹏远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础统考辅导
整套题库,精心整理归类,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,零基础一次通过,索取请加QQ:81442400
二、阅读理解
As she walked round the huge department store, Edith reflected how difficult it was to choose a suitable Christmas present for her father. She wished that he was as easy to please as her mother, who was always delighted with perfume.
Besides, shopping at this time of the year was a most unpleasant experience: people trod on your toes, poked you with their elbows and almost knocked you over in their haste to get a bargain ahead of you.
Partly to have a rest, Edith paused in front of a counter where some attractive ties were on display. “They are real silk”, the assistant assured her, trying to tempt her. “Worth double the price.” But Edith knew from past experience that her choice of ties hardly ever pleased her father.
She moved on reluctantly and then quite by chance, stopped where a small crowd of men had gathered round a counter. She found some good quality pipes on sale and the prices were very reasonable. Edith did not hesitate for long: although her father only smoked a pipe occasionally, she knew that this was a present which was bound to please him.
When she got home, with her small well-chosen present concealed in her handbag, her parents were already at the supper table. Her mother was in an especially cheerful mood, “Your father has at last decided to stop smoking.” She told her daughter.
6.It is difficult to choose a suitable present for Edith's father.
A.T
B.F
答案A
7.The assistant spoke to Edith because she seemed interested in ties.
A.T
B.F
答案A
8.Edith stopped at the pipe counter purposely.
A.T
B.F
答案B
9.Edith's father smoked a pipe on social occasions.
A.T
B.F
答案B
10.Shopping was very unpleasant at that time of the year because it was too crowded.
A.T
B.F
答案A
Once James Thornhill, a famous English painter, was asked to paint some pictures on the walls of the king's palace in England.
Then workers were sent for and a big platform was made.
With the help of a worker, Thornhill started painting on the platform. They worked for a whole year and at last the pictures were ready.
Thornhill was happy when he looked at the pictures, for they were really beautiful. He looked at them for a long time, and then took one step back and looked again. Now the pictures were even more beautiful. He took another step, then another. Finally he was at the very edge of the platform, but he didn't know it because he was thinking of his pictures.
The worker saw everything. "What should I do?" he thought. "Thornhill was at the very edge of the platform. If I cry out, he will take another step, fall off it and surely be killed. "So the worker quickly took some paintand threw it at the pictures.
"What are you doing?" cried the painter, running quickly forward to his pictures.
11.James Thornhill was an English ______.
A.worker
B.artist
C.king
D.writer
答案B
12.He was ordered to ______.
A.paint the wall of the king's palace in England
B.paint some pictures on the wall of the palace
C.build a big platform in front of the palace
D.put up some new pictures on the old wall
答案B
13.It took them ______ to finish the pictures.
A.a month
B.a week
C.twelve months
D.half a month
远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础
整套题库,整理归类完毕,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,索取请加 Q Q 153499368   81442400
答案C
14.James Thornhill felt that the ______ he was from the pictures, the  ______ they were.
A.nearer…more beautiful
B.farther…more ugly
C.farther…more beautiful
D.higher above…more good-looking
答案C
15.The worker threw some paint at the pictures in order to ______.
A.save James' life
B.destroy the picture
C.make the picture more beautiful
D.make the king angry
答案A
三、词汇与语法
16.I invited Joe and Linda to dinner, but ________of them came.
A.neither
B.either
C.none
D.both
答案A
17.John never comes to school late, ________ ?            
A.does he
B.doesn't he
C.is he
D.isn't he
答案A
18.Australia is one of the few countries ____ people drive on the left of the road.
A.which
B.that
C.where
D.on which
答案C
19.We’ve missed the last bus. I’m afraid we have no ________ but to take a taxi.
A.way
B.choice
C.possibility
D.selection
答案B
20.Neither John ______ his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train.
A.nor
B.or
C.but
D.and
答案:A
四、完型填空
One day Mr. Parker said to himself, "I haven't seen my brother David __21__ a long time, and he's living in a new house now. I'm going to drive there and see him this afternoon."
He took his brother's address, got into his car and started out. He drove for a long time, but he didn't find the house __22__ he stopped and asked somebody to help him.
"Go straight __23__ this road for two miles(英里)," the man said, "then turn left, and then take the second road on the right."
Mr. Parker went straight along the road and turned left after two miles, but then he got lost again. He drove for __24__ mile, and at last he saw a road on his right and stopped. A woman was coming __25__ him, so he said to her, "Excuse me, is this the second road on the right?"
A.so
B.for
C.towards
D.along
E.another
答案:B
A.so
B.for
C.towards
D.along
E.another
答案:A
A.so
B.for
C.towards
D.along
E.another
答案:D
A.so
B.for
C.towards
D.along
E.another
答案:E
A.so
B.for
C.towards
D.along
E.another
答案:C
五、英译汉
26.Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights.
答案顺着这条街走一直走到第二个交通灯处。
27.Would you mind turning down the radio?
答案:你不介意把广播声调小一点吧?
28.He doesn't know what life means to him.
答案:他不知道人生的意义。
29.It normally takes a semester for a college freshman to adjust to his college life.
答案:大学新生一般需要花一个学期来适应大学生活。
30.In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one.
答案:像这样的植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家都找不到。
31.I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it.
答案:我敲了他的门,但没人来开门。
六、写作
32.Instructions:根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
1.你对诚实乃上策的看法;
2.举例说明你的观点。
Honesty is the Best Policy. (诚实乃上策。)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则