A.You are welcome.  
B.It's a pleasure.                  
C.Take care.           
D.Don't worry.
答案:D
3.How much is this necklace?
-- _________
A.It's very nice.
B.It's a birthday present from my parents.
C.It costs fifty pounds.
D.It's a bargain.
答案:C
奥鹏远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础统考题库
整套题库,整理归类完毕,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,一次通过,索取请加QQ: 81442400

4.Good morning, may I speak to Mark, please?
-- _________
A.Who's there?
B.Who's that speaking?
C.Who are you?
D.Who wants to speak to Mark?
答案:B
5.What's the problem with your bike?
-- _________
A.Not at all.
B.Good, thank you.
C.Nothing serious.
D.Sure
答案C
二、阅读理解
    In the UK, in business situations, when you meet someone for the first time you shake hands and say, "How do you do?". This is not really a question, and the reply to it is another greeting such as "How do you do?" or "Hello" or "I'm very pleased to meet you" or, if you have met the person sometime before, "It's good to see you again".
    You don't shake hands every time you meet someone, you just greet them. If you are invited to someone's house for dinner, it is usual to take a present - some chocolates or flowers or, if you know them quite well, a bottle of wine. If you do not know the host well, don't be the last person to leave. Telephone the next day to thank the host for the meal. English people don't like to talk about personal things, and tend to avoid religion, politics and money.
    Good topics for small talk (闲谈) are the weather, holidays, weekend activities, gardens and architecture (建筑物), especially houses and homes. When you go to a pub or bar, it's usual to take turns to buy a drink for everyone in your group and pay for the drinks when you get them from the bar and before you drink them.

6.The first paragraph tells us how to greet someone in business situations.
A.T
B.F
答案A
7.If you are invited to someone's house for dinner, it's better to leave before the last guest leaves if you don't know the host quite well.
A.T
B.F
答案A
8.English people don't like talking about money and marriage.
A.T
B.F
答案A
9.In the last paragraph the sentence “…, it's usual to take turns to buy a drink for everyone in your group…” means it's usual to go Dutch (平摊费用).
A.T
B.F
答案B
10.The subject matter of the passage is British way of greeting people.
A.T
B.F
What makes a person a scientist? Does he have ways or tools of learning that are different from those of others? The answer is “no”. It is not the tools a scientist uses but how he uses these tools that makes him a scientist. You will probably agree that knowing how to use a power is important to a carpenter. You will probably agree, too, that knowing how to investigate, how to discover information, is important to everyone. The scientist, however, goes one step further, he must be sure that he has a reasonable answer to his questions and that his answer can be confirmed by other persons. He also works to fit the answers he gets to many questions into a large set of ideas about how the world works.
The scientist’s knowledge must be exact. There is no room for half right or right just half the time. He must be as nearly right as the conditions permit. What works under one set of conditions at one time must work under the same conditions at other times. If the conditions are different, any changes the scientist observes in a demonstration must be explained by the changes in the conditions. This is one reason that investigations are important in science. Albert Einstein, who developed the Theory of Relativity, arrived at this theory through mathematics. The accuracy of his mathematics was later tested through investigations, and Einstein’s ideas were shown to be correct. A scientist uses many tools for measurements. Then the measurements are used to make mathematical calculations that may test his investigations.
11.What makes a scientist according to the passage? ________
A.The tools he uses.
B.The way he uses his tools.
C.His ways of learning.
D.The various tools he uses.
12.The underlined part in the passage shows_______.
A.the importance of information
B.the importance of thinking
C.the difference between scientists and ordinary people
D.the difference between carpenters and people with other jobs
13.A sound scientific theory should be one that _________.
A.works not only under one set of conditions at one time, but also under the same conditions at other times
B.does not allow any changes even under different conditions
C.can be used for many purposes
D.leaves no room for improvement
答案:A
14.The author quotes the case of Albert Einstein to illustrate __________.
A.that measurements are keys to success in science
B.that accuracy of mathematics
C.that investigations are important in science
D.that the mathematical calculations may test his investigations
15.What is the main idea of the passage? ________
A.The theory of relativity.
B.Exactness is the core of science.
C.Scientists are different from ordinary people.
D.Exactness and ways of using tools are the keys to the making of a scientist.
奥鹏远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础统考题库
整套题库,整理归类完毕,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,一次通过,索取请加QQ: 81442400
三、词汇与语法
16.He has been writing for 3 years, but being a writer is not his ________.
A.chance
B.choice
C.change
D.character
17.It is because she is very devoted to her patients ________ she is loved by them.
A.that
B.which
C.what
D.who
18.We worked hard and completed the task _____.
A.in the time
B.on the time
C.ahead of time
D.before time
19.The young lady coming over to us _____ our English teacher; the way she walks tells us that!
A.must be
B.can be
C.would be
D.could be
20.The computer system ________ suddenly while he was searching for information on the Internet.
A.broke down
B.broke out
C.broke up
D.broke in
四、完型填空
    It was getting dark. Some children and two Canadian women were still ___21___ on the ice near a big hotel. They were having a good time.
    Suddenly the ice broke. One of the boys fell into the water. The children shouted, “Help! Help!” They didn't know what to so. The two Canadian friends heard ___22___ and skated over to get the boy out of the water.
    The ice was thin. The two Canadians fell into the water, too. But they tried their best to ___23___ the little boy. They knew they must be quick. If they didn't push him up onto the ice, he would soon die.
    Many people ran over to help.Some of them had ropes and poles. A young man jumped into the water to save the ___24___ people.
    The boy and the two Canadian women were out of water at last. One of the women didn't feel well. She was sent to the ___25___ at once. But she felt very happy because the boy was safe.
21. A.save          B.hospital           C.three         D.skating          E.them
22. A.save          B.hospital           C.three         D.skating          E.them
答案:E
23. A.save          B.hospital           C.three         D.skating          E.them
24. A.save          B.hospital           C.three         D.skating          E.them
25. A.save          B.hospital           C.three         D.skating          E.them
五、英译汉
26.She could not understand me when I spoke to her.
答案:当我跟她讲话的时候,她根本听不懂我的话。
27.It is no good hoping to read all these books.
答案:希望能够读完所有这些书是毫无意义的。
28.I used the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.
答案:我用包捂在脸上挡住烟和热。
29.I would appreciate it if you would just let me deal with this case.
答案:如果你能让我独自处理这桩案件,我将不胜感激。
30.If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to devote all your efforts to it.
答案:如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。
31.There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction(摩擦).
答案:由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。
六、写作
32.写作
Instructions:根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。
1.你的英语学习情况;
2.你对英语学习的一些想法。
My English Study

答案:无

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则